Planning Your Event At Aldersgate
GUEST PLANNING WORKSHEET
We ask for the Guest Planning Worksheet, a copy of your schedule and a tentative guest numbers sent to Aldersgate THREE WEEKS before the retreat date and final guest numbers and housing sheets to be sent in TWO WEEKS before the retreat date. Aldersgate understands last minute changes and additions may come up and we are flexible working through the changes with you as needed.
NOTE: Most browsers don’t allow PDF forms to be editable but the above PDF file for download is editable if you save it to your local computer. Before printing, save it locally, open with Adobe Acrobat reader and you can input your answers prior to printing.
MEETING ROOM LAYOUTS
- Aldersgate Lodge All Aldersgate Lodge rooms feature private bathrooms along with a queen bed, a twin bed, and a fold down twin size wall bed.
- Fircrest Lodge Rooms 3-10 consist of 1 twin over double bunk and 3 bunk sets.
- Pinewood Lodge
- A-Frame Cabins Each cabin consists of one Queen bed and two or six singles on the main floor. In the loft are two single mattresses.
- Forest Cabins Include: Aspen, Birch, Cottonwood, Hickory, Poplar, and Sequoia.
- Private Cabins Note: Spruce Cabin is typically used for the Nurses Station during summer youth camp.